About the Partnership
The Business Partners are individual professionals who will work with Marana Global to coordinate and manage various training and certification programmes offered by the company. Selected persons will be primarily required to market the courses and other services to secure target clients in both public and private establishments.
This platform offers you opportunity to establish and build your business with us. You will be treated as a respected partner, having full control of your business. As a partner, you will not be placed on regular salary, rather, you will have a share of all our businesses executed under the partnership.
You will be required to:
- Be actively involved in training marketing
- Create new leads for other company services
- Take full responsibility of your activities under the guide of Marana Global.
- A signed partnership agreement with Marana Global
- 20-30% share of all businesses executed through your leads
- Bonuses for excellent performances
- Continuous training and professional supports
- Opportunity to identify with established brands to build and grow your business
- Marana Global will assist in registering your company and upgrade you to a corporate partner following satisfactory performance and fulfillment of other requirements
- Must be a graduate with evidence of National Youth Service.
- Must be a trained safety professional (up to HSE level 3) from ISPON.
- Must have proven record of business development, training marketing or related experience and achievements
- Other relevant certification will be an advantage.
- Membership with ISPON or other relevant professional bodies will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Ability to build and grow a business with little or no supervision
- Innovative and good foresight
- Persevering and self-motivation
- Able to deliver quality results under pressure
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be conversant with current technologies in communications
To apply, send the following documents to: email@example.com. Kindly note that applications submitted by hand, courier services, or other means will not be treated. Ensure to use the email address provided.
- Application to be a Business Partner
- Current CV
- Degree certificate
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- HSE level 3 certificate from ISPON
- Other relevant certificates
Application deadline: opens from Monday, December 17, 2018 to Friday, January 18, 2019 by 12:00PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next stage of the partnership process.
For more information, visit maranaglobal.com.