1. 2008 – Appointed Head/ Special Climate Change Unit, Federal Ministry of Environment, Nigeria, as well as the Designated National Authority (DNA), and Focal Point Person for Reduced Emissions from Deforestation and Degradation(REDD).
2. As Nigeria’s Lead Negotiator, Designated National Authority (DNA) and Focal Point for the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), led Nigeria to the Conference of Parties (COP)/ Meeting of Parties (MOP) 14 in Poznan, and COP/MOP 15 in Copenhagen.
3. Member of the Committee of Conference of African Heads of State and Government on Climate Change (CAHOSCC).
4. 2010 Co-Chair of African Group of Negotiators in the UNFCCC negotiation process.
5. Member of “Expert Group on Feasibility Study And Impact Assessment of Possible Market-Based Measures (MBM-EG)” of the International Maritime organization(IMO)- Representing Nigeria (2010).
6. Member and National Focal Point for the World Bank “Clean Technology Fund (CTF)” – Representing Africa ( 2010).
7. Member of Enforcement Branch of the Compliance Committee(Enforcement Branch) of United Framework Convention on Climate Change(UNFCCC ).
8. As the Nation’s Designated National Authority (DNA) for Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects led the country in the registration of FOUR CDM projects in TWO YEARS.
9. Nigeria now has 5 CDM projects registered. The expected volume of carbon credits to be generated per year is over 1% of worldwide expected carbon credits to be generated, making Nigeria the 10th country in the world of CDM in terms of yearly credits to be generated.
10. 2018, Appointed Managing Director, TELLCO EUROPE NIGERIA.