Marana Global Services Ltd is an Occupational Safety and Health service provider in Nigeria. Our approach to business is unique, offering strategic improvement solutions to achieve customer satisfaction.
Working with the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON), we help to promote continuous organizational improvement in Nigeria.
Established in year 2015, we have been committed to our vision of becoming the focal point for professional health and safety practice in the country. Our services are tailored for various industries in the public and private sectors, including but not limited to the Oil & Gas, manufacturing, construction, pharmaceutical, maritime and educational institutions. At Marana Global, we set the pace.
VISION: To set a global pace in safety and environmental training and services.
MISSION: To consistently provide quality and timely solutions to the global community in our areas of services.
Our Services are delivered by professionals to guarantee improvement and satisfaction.Below are some of the reasons why you should train at Marana Global.
- We guarantee quality and improvement.
- Enjoy continuous after service support.
- Opportunity to attend refresher courses at no cost.
- Our services are client-oriented and project-based.
- We adopt a global approach in all our solutions.
- Competitive service charge.
Course registration procedure has now been simplified. Please note that all registrations are done online. Follow the simple steps below.
- Click on "Register" below the course you want to do.
- Fill in your details in the form.
- Click "Submit Your Registration".
- When the form is submitted, proceed to make payment in bank or by cash transfer. That is all you need.
- For assistance, you can send WhatsApp chat using the chat button.
To become a member of Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria, see the following information.
The different categories of membership are:
- Student Members: reserved for undergraduates in universities, polytechnics and other recognized high institutions of learning.
- Graduate Members- GISPN: reserved for those who have obtained Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's degree from recognized institutions locally or internationally. Student members may also apply for upgrade to Graduate membership after their final degree examinations.
- Associate Members- AISPN: Graduate members can apply for upgrade to Associate after demonstrating required competence and experience.
- Members- MISPN: this is the full professional membership status awarded to experienced individuals in the profession.
- Fellow- FISPN: the highest professional status conferred on outstanding and deserving members of the Institute.
- HND or BSc degree
- Updated CV
- ISPON training certificate
- A term paper on selected safety topic
- Payment receipt.
- For assistance, you can send WhatsApp chat using the chat button. Visit www.ispon.gov.ng for more information. Also contact email@example.com
To become a member, visit the electronic membership portal at www.ispon.emms.ng
Note that all payment for membership and screening should be paid directly to ISPON. Marana Global only accepts payment made for training and related services.