Selected candidates will be required to pay only 40% of the total fees for ISPON General HSE training, HSE Level 3 and ISPON membership registration.
This initiative is sponsored by Marana Global Services Ltd, African Group on Environment and Human Development (AfrigEHD) and supported by Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) as empowered by ISPON Act 2014.
1. Application timeline: May 25-July 15, 2021.
2. Selection of candidates: July 16-July 20, 2021.
3. Notification of selected candidates: July 23-24, 2021.
4. Orientation programme: July 27, 2021.
5. Selected candidates pay 40% of total fees (N40,000- forty thousand naira only): July 24-August 15, 2021.
6. Training and Professional Exams: August 20-September 17, 2021.
7. ISPON membership induction: September 27-Septeber 30, 2021.
Dr. Nnamdi Ilodiuba: ISPON President- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Martins U. Dike, FISPN: Programme Director
Mr. Fasusi Olayinka, MISPN: Programme Coordinator- email@example.com
Mr. Henry Uzoma, MISPN- Head of Screening.
Mr. Kazeem Alao: Support Desk- firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
1. Applying for this scholarship means that you have read and agreed to our training terms and conditions and other policies at Marana Global Services Ltd.
2. 50 (fifty) candidates will be selected in each eligible state to benefit in this programme.
3. Selected candidates must be willing to pay the sum of NGN40,000 (forty thousand naira only) which represents 40% of the total fees. Please note that this payment is non-refundable.
4. Only selected candidates will be required to make payment.
5. Selection of candidates for this scholarship will be based on eligibility criteria. However, the selection officials reserve the rights to give special preferences based on candidates residence address and professional background.
6. The organisers reserve the rights to cancel, extend or modify this programme anytime if situations warrants. Also, the number of candidates in each state may be reviewed if there is any reason to do so.
7. Selected candidates must pass the professional examinations and assessments to qualify for certification and membership.
8. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the scholarship.
9. Appropriate membership categories for candidates will be determined by Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria in line with the membership procedures and ISPON Act 2014. Possible membership categories include Graduate Member (GISPN), Associate Member (AISPN) and Full Member (MISPN)
1. Must have minimum of HND/BSc degree from NUC accredited or recognized institutions.
2. Must be an indigene of Abia, Adamawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Nassarawa, Ondo, Osun or Rivers State in Nigeria. Preference may be given to those who are resident in any of the eligible States.
3. Ability to effectively undertake online training.
4. Must be at least 28 years as at May 25, 2021 and not more than 45 years by September 30, 2021.
Fill the for below to apply.Application has ended.