Submit this registration before January 30, 2022.
Do not apply if you are not eligible. See requirements below.
This scholarship covers:
- General Health, Safety and Environment (General HSE)
- HSE Level 3 and
- Membership with Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON).
- HND or BSc degree
- Updated CV (to be submitted for membership processing)
- Project report on any safety topic (to be submitted for membership processing)
- Must be an indigene or reside in any of the following states: Abia, Adamawa, Borno, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Kogi, Nasarawa, Ondo, Osun or Rivers State.
- Payment of 60% of the total fee.
About the HSE Professional Development Scholarship
The HSE Professional Development Scholarship is a bi-annual part scholarship designed to support career development of Nigerian graduates in eligible states across the country.
This initiative is sponsored by Marana Global Services Ltd, Safety Analytics Limited, African Group on Environment and Human Development (AfrigEHD) and supported by Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) as empowered by ISPON Act 2014.
The training will hold on our online portal and virtual classroom. More information will be provided during to successful applicants.
Note that failure to meet all the requirements above will lead to automatic disqualification.
1. Application timeline: To be announced.
2. Orientation programme (virtual): To be announced.
3. Training and Professional Exams: To be announced.
For support, send a mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
WhatsApp: 08180055890 or 08110141960
Terms and Conditions
1. Applying for this scholarship means that you have read and agreed to our training terms and conditions and other policies at Marana Global Services Ltd.
2. Your application is subject to review and approval by the organisers.
3. Selected candidates are to make a payment equivalent to 60% of the total cost of training, certification and ISPON membership processing. Please note that this payment is non-refundable.
4. The selection officials reserve the rights to approve or reject any application which does not conform to the requirements and process.
5. The organisers reserve the rights to cancel, extend or modify this programme anytime if situations warrant.
6. Selected candidates must pass the professional examinations and assessments to qualify for certification and membership.
7. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the scholarship.
8. Appropriate membership categories for candidates will be determined by Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria in line with the membership procedures and ISPON Act 2014. Possible membership categories include Graduate Member (GISPN), Associate Member (AISPN) and Full Member (MISPN)
Click here to see comments from previous participants.