To become a member of Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria, see the following information.
Subject to section 3(d) and section 4(1) of the Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria Act 2014, any individual who desires to practice safety in Nigeria is required to be registered with ISPON under the following categories as may be applicable.
- Student Members: reserved for undergraduates in universities, polytechnics and other recognized high institutions of learning.
- Graduate Members- GISPN: reserved for those who have obtained Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor's degree from recognized institutions locally or internationally. Student members may also apply for upgrade to Graduate membership after their final degree examinations.
- Associate Members- AISPN: Graduate members can apply for upgrade to Associate after demonstrating required competence and experience.
- Members- MISPN: this is the full professional membership status awarded to experienced individuals in the profession.
- Fellow- FISPN: the highest professional status conferred on outstanding and deserving members of the Institute.
- HND or BSc degree
- Updated CV
- ISPON General HSE certificate
- A term paper on selected safety topic
- Payment receipt.
- For assistance, you can send WhatsApp chat using the chat button. Visit www.ispon.gov.ng for more information. Also contact email@example.com
Individual membership: New application fee is NGN20,000 with a screening fee of NGN5,000. Those who want to upgrade their membership are required to pay upgrade fee of NGN15,000.
Corporate membership application fee is NGN200,000 with a screening fee of NGN25,000.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SCREENING
ISPON membership induction holds once in a year during the annual professional development conference. All newly admitted members are required to attend the induction ceremony. Membership certificates will be awarded after the induction.
Note that all payment for membership and screening should be paid directly to ISPON. Marana Global only accepts payment made for training and related services.You can download application forms under the Download section at the menu.